At Caruana Interiors and Contracting, we’re well respected in the general contracting and renovation industry. That’s because our culture centres on collaboration and teamwork, work ethic and safety. Our staff embody our core values and put them into action every day.
- Only excellence is referable.
- We bleed safety.
- Time is money.
- What we do affects everybody.
- Respect everything and everyone.
- Start clean. Work clean. Finish clean.
CAREERS AT CARUANA
We’re always looking for highly motivated, results-oriented and conscientious people to join our team. We offer diverse projects, competitive salaries and an engaging work environment.
Every position offers opportunities to solve complex construction problems, grow professionally and see the tangible results of our work.
As part of our hiring practices, Caruana conducts multiple interviews and reference checks. Successful candidates then undergo a comprehensive safety and company orientation.
LIFE AT CARUANA
We’re passionate both about safety and employee success. As such, we endeavour to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. This is reflected in our participation in
- the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program, a health and safety initiative offered through the Alberta Construction Safety Association
- the Personal Injury Reduction (PIR) program offered through the Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) of Alberta
All new employees receive a full company and safety orientation their first day. They’re then paired with an experienced staff member to learn about our projects, Caruana Standards of Excellence and ongoing training opportunities. Note that all new employees must complete first aid training within 90 days of hire.
Not only does safety play an integral part in new employee orientation, but it also figures in everyone’s ongoing training.